Help at home

Do you have a disability or long-term illness?

If you have a disability or find it hard to get around because of long-term illness, speak to us about making adaptations to your property to help you stay independent at home.

If you are in receipt of a Personal Independence Payment (PIP), which replaced the Disability Living Allowance, you may be able to use this to help pay for home adaptations.

Do you need emergency assistance at home?

For older, vulnerable and residents with a disability, as well as people escaping domestic violence, we can provide a personal alarm for a low monthly fee to help you stay safe and independent in your home.

Voluntary carers

If you live in Leicestershire and know a voluntary carer who could do with some help and support, the county council offer some excellent guidance.