Graduate and Talent Programme 2023
At emh, we strive to make sure that our customers are at the very heart of our business, and our colleagues are too.
That is why we are proud to be partnering with the award winning GEM programme to deliver a very special two-year Graduate Programme, designed to help you to build the knowledge, skills, and behaviours to be a successful future leader in the housing sector and make positive differences to our customers and their communities.
From the first day, you will be ‘hands on’ enjoying an incredibly varied learning experience, learning how we support our residents, develop our housing offer, provide customer service to meet the diverse needs of people and much more...
The roles available...
We currently have two roles available to become either an Housing Officer or an Income Officer.
For both the Housing Officer and Income Officer roles, we are looking for you to show that you:
- Are flexible, with an open-minded approach to new ways of working
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work confidently within teams to deliver our organisational goals
- Have excellent IT skills with competence in a variety of Microsoft Office applications
- Be a strong and confident communicator with added presentation skills
- Be well organised and able to prioritise, whilst supporting the team to deliver work to agreed deadlines and standards
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and passion for delivering great customer service
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ approach and commitment to resolving problems and finding solutions
For more information on the Income Officer role, please click here.
For more information on the Housing Officer role, please click here.
If you are interested in knowing more about the GEM programme or how to apply, please see our recruitment pack here.